Sienna is so funny and she always says the funniest things. One day, Braxton was driving with her and they drove past the Lake Austin Pawn Shop. When she noticed the sign, she asked, “Do they sell pan at the pawn shop?”
Hence the title of this post.
Love my baby.
10 Mantras To Build Self-Confidence
1. Confidence comes through action.
2. The only approval you need is your own.
3. The fastest way to improve self-confidence is to do the exact thing you fear.
4. Accept everything you are — and aren’t. That is true happiness.
5. At the end of the day, what matters most is how you see yourself.
6. What others say is a reflection of them, not you.
7. You are good enough.
8. It isn’t who you are that holds you back; it’s who you think you aren’t.
9. No one can make you feel unworthy without your permission.
10. There is only one you for all time. Fearlessly be your true self. You matter.